Monday, July 25, 2011

Worth It!

We started out at 9 AM Saturday heading to Lake Rabun, GA, which happens to be one of my favorite places on Earth! Before we even got to the Statesboro exit, this is what I was looking at...
 That's my cute Daddy and hotty hubby checking out a lovely flat tire on one of the boat trailers. Well let me just tell one little thing, God was all over this one because not one but both of these men held it together and kept their tempers in check. 2 1/2 hours later, yep you read that right, we were back on the road. I just have one thing to say about all this.
It was worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what I get to wake up to for the next week! Absolutely breathtaking! My devotional this morning was highly ironic to me..."As you listen to birds calling to one another, hear also My Love-call to you...Search for Me and My messages as you go through this day. "You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."(Jeremiah 29:13)" When you look out at this beautiful lake surrounded by gorgeous mountains, it's definitely not hard to hear God speak and remind you of His glorious power and plans.

We are having a blast so far. Grady now officially thinks that he is 17 years old and that Uncle William and his buds are his "best friends." He tried to water ski today, unsuccessfully, but hey he tried. Davis absolutely LOVES tubing and now calls my dad's boat "MY BOAT"! It's hilarious. We are making great memories and enjoying every minute. I am taking TONS of pics and will be sure to post more when we are back home safe and sound.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Is that the same house we stayed in? Man I wish I could have tagged along. :)

    ReplyDelete