Thursday, July 7, 2011

Little Imaginations and a Bit of Disappointment

Well, i got a call from our realtor this morning that our buyer had backed out of the contract on our house. I was of course very disappointed but quickly reminded that God has a plan and is in complete control. I have said all along if it was God's will to sell our house, then it would happen. God has played this waiting game with me my whole life, and each time, I grow more and more reliant on Him. I am praying for His timing and plans to be the path for our lives.
On a happy note, the boys are getting into dress-up these days and the problem is we only have one of everything so we just make do. These are my little firemen, even though one looks like a very cute cross between a doctor and a construction worker. Also, i came across this verse the other day and loved it. Thought I would share.
Psalm 143:8 -
"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
   for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
   for to you I lift up my soul." 

 This fire fighting is serious business! :)

As my mom always says, "This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice an be glad in it!"

1 comment:

  1. BOOOOO!!! I hate that they backed out! You have a great attitude about it though. Just look at the positive...no packing (anytime soon) :)
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete