Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Change is good...right???

Well, I've probably mentioned on here before that change is not really my favorite thing. I'm honestly pretty darn quirky about it. Just to give you one small insane example, the night before Davis was due, I was laying in bed saying that I had changed my mind and didn't want him to come out. I of course now see what a HUGE, in more ways than one, blessing he has been to our family and couldn't live without him. I just HATE change when it is happening. All that said, looks like there will be some changes around here. Yesterday, we got a contract on our house. There of course is two weeks for them to change their minds, but in the meantime we have to be prepared to be out of here on August 5th. We originally had a house that we liked, but as time has passed and we've learned more about it, have completely changed our minds. So now the question is...where to go?
I love how my 17 year old brother put it to me yesterday. "Well, congrats Ayah. You've gone from being a home owner to homeless in one swift blow." He cracks me up! I will keep you posted but it should be a fun-filled adventure. Nothing on the market right now really strikes our fancy so we may end up renting, or maybe just as God would have it, the perfect house will be coming on the market next week. I know the Lord is in this because already we have seen so many blessings in all the little things. We are praying God knows just what He is doing, because I'm not sure we do! :)

We had a great time Sunday night at Bena and Papa's neighborhood pool. The slide was quite a hit for the boys. Thought you would enjoy this action shot of Grady

On Monday, we headed out to the farm and the boys had a great time with Mooma. They planted, hoed, fed the chickens or girls as they call them, and played. They took a little break for some yummy organic grapes on the golf cart.

Hope you all have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, y'all ride through Mayfair and see if anything fits your fancy. Mayfair is a wonderful place to raise a family!! Good luck to y'all!!!
    Beth B.

    ReplyDelete