Sunday, June 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We just got back from a week long trip to Jekyll Island with Mimi & Poppy (aka Chris' parents). It was an absolute blast and a full post with lots of pics will be up soon. It does feel good to be home, but I sure do miss the sound of the ocean and the convenience of a pool in the backyard!
For today, I wanted to share with you all what I found on my camera last week. I had gone to a Health Fair in Sun City with my grandmother to help man a booth for Heritage Organic Farm. A precious little girl, who happens to live just around the corner from us, has become quite a fantastic babysitter. Grady and Davis truly love her and this is exactly why I do. Who wouldn't want to turn on your camera and find this......


THREE OF MY VERY FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment