Friday, June 10, 2011

Sweet Summer Moments

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Summer!! For as long as I can remember, I have truly looked forward to summer time. Now sure its so hot you want to just melt into the pavement some days, BUT it is relaxing and I LOVE relaxing. We went to Jekyll Island for a week with my inlaws and stayed in the most amazing house I have ever seen on Jekyll. It was absolutely beautiful. We swam, went to the beach, visited the Sea Turtle Center, road bikes, went to Summer waves, played putt putt, enjoyed my mother in laws delicious cooking and somehow did find time to relax a little in between it all. :)
Thank you Mimi and Poppy for an absolutely awesome vacation!
Love it!!
My baby learning to swim all by himself!



Poppy and Davis taking a stroll. Check out the thighs on little man!!
Tate arrived on Wednesday, and boy were Grady and Davis excited! Poppy had a blast swimming with his three boys!
Mimi and her namesake

Posey and Jason and the girls came down too for a few nights. So much fun!
Davis was ready to go for a dip in the "water pool" as he called it







Love these action shots! Tate looks like a professional and Davis was loving every minute of the water slide.



Audrey and Sarah came down to Summer Waves for the day too
Daddy and his boys!
Mimi, Poppy, Tate, Davis and Grady  
Memories to last a lifetime!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment