Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Good Laugh

I went to the intro class for Bible Study Fellowship today. It starts in the fall but today was their wrap up from this year. They have been studying Isaiah and I was amazed at what God had for me in that short time this morning. #1 God desires a responsive heart! We make the choice daily as to how we will respond to Him. #2 All that keeps me from renewal with God is my own stubbornness and #3 Chapter 1:9 says, "If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land." This sounds pretty simple right? Willing and Obedient to our Almighty Creator, but boy oh boy, is it harder than it sounds. I am really looking forward to going back in September.

Now, i don't know about you but I can always use a good laugh. Children always seem to provide this!
I setup a baby pool in the backyard the other day and the boys loved sliding into it. Davis had on big boy undies and he thought he was awesome!
Here is Davis showing off his manly physique
And Grady having a blast on the slide
Then they of course decided it needed more water!
Hope found a turtle AGAIN and i put it back in the neighbors yard so the boys were looking through the fence trying to see it. Such a precious moment in time.
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment