Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dandelions

Hey there! Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Sunday. I am going to be dedicating one story a week about my boys to a new section on the blog called WeeklyAdventures. It should be up and running soon, but in the meantime I figured I would go ahead and post my first story. Both of my boys have always loved the book I Am a Bunny by Richard Scarry
It is a precious classic and when we get to the page that reads, "I blow the dandelion seeds into the air," I always blow and they do it with me. It was one of those special moments on Friday that I will never forget. I took them to my grandmother's farm and there in the dandelion field they finally got to really blow the dandelion seeds into the air! What a blessing these two little men are and I absolutely love watching them experience the beauty of God's world!


1 comment:

  1. Loved this post Liz as I always do with each of your post. Isn't it just total AWESOMENESS seeing the excitement and total amazement in our kids with the little things like the dandelions?? When I was reading this post my first thought was a memory of my 3 and their excitement over catching lightening bugs. They giggle and put every morsel of effort into catching them in their mason jars. The best though is when they talk about them and say they have light bulbs in their butts!! LOL,anyways, we really need to get together...the kids and just a "Mom" lunch so we can catch up. Love ya-James

    ReplyDelete