Saturday, May 7, 2011

Motherhood

"Every good and perfect gift is from above." - James 1:17
Well, I wish I had some grand original words to say about Motherhood but I truly believe that they have already been said. I will just say this...I feel blessed beyond measure for my two sons who God gave me to make me a mother. Just as the saying goes, "There's nothing like it!" I will never forget the day Grady was born and the feeling of being a mother for the first time. Knowing that precious life had grown inside me and was given to me and Chris as a special gift from God. No words can truly describe it. Thank you Lord!
                    Grady 5 days old!                                                     Davis on his actual birthday!

I am so thankful for my mom who is such an incredible spiritual role model in my life. I love her so much and didn't really understand the blood, sweat and tears that go into it until i had children of my own. She continues to amaze me every day and I truly adore her.

I am so grateful for my wonderful mother-in-law. So many girls struggle with this relationship but God has truly blessed me in this department! I love her so much and am thankful for all the love, encouragement and help she gives each week.

I hope every mother has a wonderful Mother's Day! They honestly deserve to be honored!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment