Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Game Plan

I have not been shy to mention on here before that I am quite the planner. I absolutely love being given a task and then being able to accomplish it knowing I will meet the expectations of those around me. I went to the doctor Tuesday and still not much is going on with little miss so...we made a game plan. I go back this Tuesday for one last ultrasound to check her size and if all goes well, then I will enjoy my weekend and celebrate my actual due date (the 4th) at a fabulous wedding we are invited to. Then on Monday August 6th at 5:00pm, we will check in for an induction and the plan is to have her Tuesday August 7th!! Now my hope and prayer is that none of that is necessary and I will get to experience going into labor on my own and the fun and excitement that goes along with it, but just in case, a game plan has been made and boy does that make this little planning mama happy!!
Her car seat is all ready to go with this adorable cover I ordered from Jacques Bebe Designs on Ebay, and her Vera Bradley diaper bag is here in all it's purple glory! I'm so ready to meet this little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment