Saturday, July 14, 2012

37 Weeks!!!!

Every pregnant girls dream...full term! I am so excited that we will meet our little girl in 3 weeks or less! I wish I had cute little lavender walled nursery pictures to show you, but that will all have to wait. God is teaching me so much through all this and giving me such a focus for what really matters instead of filling my time and attention with the things that are just for fun. I am thankful and am trying to savor the moments. Chris and I are pretty sure that this will be our last little baby and knowing that makes me appreciate this pregnancy that much more. As I watched the fireworks on July 4th, I could feel her moving around and she had the hiccups. I wish I could remember that feeling forever. I really do love being pregnant because it is a time when you can just let your body relax a little, and the very best part of all is feeling the baby move inside you. It amazes me every time and makes me wonder how in the world people can go through this life and not believe in God. I love not having to hold your stomach in all the time and the sweet things people say when they see your tummy growing. I will miss my sleep that I still am blessed enough to get and I will miss walking and feeling no guilt over not running a single step. I definitely will be glad to be able to tie my shoes easily again and sleep on my tummy, but to think I won't get to experience all this again is definitely bitter sweet. I have all her little gowns washed and the car seat, stroller, and bassinet all washed and ready to go. It's getting quite exciting over here and the countdown is on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment