Friday, May 25, 2012

Time flies

Time truly does fly by and sometimes that is a great thing, like when Chris just called me and said that he landed safely in China, and sometimes that's a tough thing, only FIVE more nights in my little cozy house!
I can't believe that Wednesday was the boys' last day of preschool. I feel like it was just September and I was taking their picture on the 1st day! So precious to see how they have grown both physically and mentally.

We had a fun time at the Sandgnats baseball game last Saturday too even though Davis was not a fan of the fireworks.

Plus wanted to share my two favorite photos of William's big graduation day!! Life is flying by but it is so fun to see what will come next because I know God has a plan!!
William was Grady's exact age on my graduation day! Craziness!!
Absolutely priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment