Sunday, May 27, 2012

More than I could have imagined!

On Saturday, I finally got to see the "cottage" where we will be living for at least June and July and maybe August. Now the reason for the quotations is quite simple...the place is basically the same size as my house now! I was walking through in absolute shock and just thinking about how many details God had paid attention to when it came to finding this place for us. It is decorated cuter than I could ever even attempt to think of, has TONS of storage room and it is a split bedroom floor plan so when Gwyn wakes up in the middle of the night, NO WAKING UP HER BROTHERS! YAYAYAY!! I am so excited to get in there on Wednesday and even more excited to be there Friday when all the moving is DONE and I can just relax for a little bit. Hope everyone has a great week! I know I will be emotionally and physically drained after this one but I truly am so excited to be moving on to a new phase in our little family life. Here are some pics for you!
kitchen

 When you walk in side door of house, this is where you are...eating area and breakfast bar. Straight ahead is laundry and to right is master. To the left is the kitchen and then living room and 2 other bedrooms around there.
Oh and weren't my tour guides cuties?? :)
HUGE master! :) plenty of room for Gwyn
Grady's room
living room sans the christmas tree :)
Davis' room

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! And you were worried! Good to have seen you on Friday! Looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete