Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year, New Surprises!!!!!

We are so excited to see what 2012 holds for our family. One thing we weren't expecting but couldn't be happier about is a new BABY! We are due August 4th and are praying for a healthy little one to join our family. The boys are very excited, especially Grady. He had been asking us for a baby for a while now, and we really had come to a place of peace that we thought our family was complete. He told me a few months ago that he had been talking to God and thought we would change our minds about having another baby and I guess God was listening! If we could all have faith like a child this world would be such an awesome place! Grady turned FIVE on Friday and it really is amazing how fast time flies. Davis will be 3 in April and although he definitely is a bit confused by the news right now, I think it will be great for him to get to be a BIG brother himself. I really don't have any grand resolutions to share but I will share this. The thought of parenting three children in this crazy world we live in is a very scary thought to me but I have faith in my Lord and I know that if He thinks I am up for the task, then I can do it with my head held high and I am sure with a whole lot of prayer. :) We videoed me telling the boys about the baby. Please excuse my nerdy excitement but enjoy their cuteness!

Love to all from the FIVE Wacky Witheringtons!! :)



Untitled from Elizabeth Witherington on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, this is SO weird!! You've been on my mind for a few days... just out of the blue. I've been praying for you and your family b/c that's what I do when someone randomly pops in my brain. SO tonight... just a few minutes ago, seriously, I typed your name into FB so I could get your blog off of your wall. It was still your "Where has Dec gone?" post. I read it and enjoyed your pics. Then I went back to FB and saw you'd posted a new blog. So, I went back and found this!! Oh girl, your news is beautiful and awesome!! I have NO doubt that your new joy will give you peace and happiness. Wow... three kids!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth,
    This is wonderful news! Congratulations! You are exactly right...if God didn't think you were prepared, he wouldn't have given you this gift. I love the video. It's the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time. Best of luck with your pregnancy. Keep us posted! :)
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift, Elizabeth! The video is something you need to copy and put in a safe deposit box- what a precious moment in the life your family. Hearty congratulations- and don't worry- we'll be praying for you and also- 7 months is loooong time in the life of a 3 year old or 5 year old- they will be such big helps and will be so proud to be big brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH, im so glad you recorded this!!!! Im in tears! That is so stinking sweet! I am soo excited for you guys. That is one lucky baby! Next up I need some ultrasound and belly pictures!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOO cute! Congratulations! God surely hears the prayers of those sweet little ones! Luv you ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete