Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What an Adventure!

Well, today was quite a day! "We went on an adventure," so Grady says. Today was Davis' two year and Grady's 4 and a quarter year photo shoot. Sarah Buck is one of my very best friends and has taken all of my boys pictures from birth until now. She and I are like sisters that somehow just don't have the same parents. The morning was HILARIOUS to say the least. We went to an old abandoned dairy in Savannah and Grady was a little leary at first, but then started to explore. The promise of a great prize helped us lure him into submission. :) Davis however was obsessed with holding Sarah's hand in between any pictures and really didn't listen to a single word we said. From start to finish, it was a battle of wills, mosquitos, and sunlight. Because Sarah and I are gluttons for punishment, after we finished at the dairy, we went to her parents dock and decided to go under for a bit of a mud bath. Grady LOVED every minute of it and Davis, well...not so much! The mud suctioning to his feet freaked him out and he of course ended up with mud all over him. We were laughing and she was clicking away! It was great. We had so much fun. I will share the link when i get them all but for now, i will leave you with my favorite sneak peaks. Oh and by the way, I bathed them as soon as we got home so tonight after church I told Grady he didn't have to have another bath. I went to get my PJs on and when i returned, he was sitting in the recliner watching an episode of How It's Made on the DVR with his legs crossed. I thought I was going to fall on the floor. Is he a little old man or what??
Nighty night! I know I will sleep tight tonight!
Love,
Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment