Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pennsylvania Snoring

Day 2 - Saturday April 16th
We decided to go to Sylvania, GA which is about an hour and ten minute drive, to visit my great Aunts. Grady insisted that we were going to Pennsylvania even after I told him 5 times it was Sylvania. Davis' middle name, Sharpe, is my aunts' maiden name. They are my dad's mom's sisters. We arrived and Mom and Dad had spent the night there Friday, so they were in the backyard while Aunt Charlotte was getting ready. Mom said she would watch the boys so we could go visit. Well, I go inside and am talking to Aunt C and all of a sudden i got a text from Mom, "Help!" I laugh and wrote "Haha, I'm cracking up." She quickly returned, "Quit laughing and get out here!" I walked outside and the boys had found a ditch right next to a road that is fairly busy and were running in and out of it with dirt everywhere. Davis proceeded to run out into the road while laughing hysterically. I couldn't even catch him so William's friend ran over and grabbed him as he was halfway across the road. Mom's leg was bruised from where she fell in the ditch chasing Davis. I was gone for 5 minutes and it was craziness! Those boys are 90 to nothing. You better have on your running shoes when you are with them! Then we went to lunch and Sister joined us. Her real name is Mary, but we call her Sister.  Thankfully she has 6 children, so my two didn't bother her one bit! After a 10 minute pooping session with Grady at the restaurant and Davis crawled onto a table and then had to be taken to the car by Chris, we were on our way home! We figured Davis would fall asleep since it was right around his nap time. Well no way hose! Instead, Davis was watching his tractor movie and all of a sudden we heard snoring. It was Grady! Davis started laughing and pointed at Grady and said, "Gady oink oink!" He scrunched his nose up and made a little pig oinking sound, his impression of snoring. Chris and I were cracking up! Nothing like a two year old making fun of his big brother! I tried to video it but of course he stopped! It was priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment