Saturday, June 30, 2012

Busy Bees

We have been having so much fun this summer and I thought I would share some of my favorite pics from the last few weeks. First of all Happy Way Late Father's Day to all you Daddy's out there! We had so much fun celebrating with Chris. He truly is the epitome of a wonderful Father and my sons are so blessed to have him. I got to spend the day with my precious Daddy too and so it was just that much more sweet for me! They both love boating so that is just what we did!
My Dad and Chris                  Grady loving on his little sister!
Somehow in every picture I take of these two, Davis always looks older than Grady. Thankfully Grady still has about an inch on him in height but D has surpassed him in weight even trailing in age by 27 months! Craziness! I teach Grady the old adage, "We all come in different shapes and sizes," everyday.

We have been spending a lot of time at the pool and the boys have turned into little water sharks for sure! Papa has been practicing their balance with them and Grady has definitely got it down pat.

Grady had his first spend the night a few weekends ago with his cousin. They are only 6 months apart and are absolutely insane when together, but have nothing short of a blast!! We ate dinner at the pool and cruised around in our "Redneck Riviera," jacked up, kick-behind golf cart that Chris got for us.
Those faces right there pretty much say it all!
We headed down to Tybee for a few hours and enjoyed watching people play half rubber in honor of our brother-in-law's late father who passed away from pancreatic cancer. It was a beautiful day and lots of fun!

I braved the beach by myself with the boys a week ago and met up with a whole slew of folks and it was more fun than the law allows. I paid for it though with some crazy foot pain the whole night from carrying so much stuff and being out in the heat 34 weeks pregnant. Oooops! Look at these faces though, it was worth it! :)

My mom, my aunts and I threw a bridal shower last Saturday for my cousin who is getting married in August. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding 8 years ago. I just can't believe how fast time flies!! So excited for her and the adventure she is about to embark on.
Mom, Aunt Sally, Sarah Helen, Aunt Beth, Me and Gwyn :)





Last but not least my best friends threw a little "shower" for me on Thursday night. It was so much fun and I just had to share my favorite present yet! My sister in law is talented beyond measure and she hand painted this canvas to hang over Gwyn's crib. I absolutely love it! Just cannot imagine being able to do something like this for someone. Thank you, thank you, thank you Stacy!

Well, I think that pretty much gets me up to speed! Whew, I need to get with it. Once little miss makes her grand debut, I have a feeling I will always be a little behind the eight ball at least for a while anyway. Hope everyone is having a blessed summer and getting some much needed relaxation and family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment