Saturday, April 28, 2012

Crazy, exciting times!

Well, there is so much swarming around in this little brain of mine that I'm not quite sure where to begin. First off, I think we sold our house!!!!! The inspection is Tuesday and after that they still have about 5 days to back out like the peeps did last year but fingers crossed and prayers lifted that all will go well. Our closing date is May 31st which will make me about 31 weeks pregnant!! This should be interesting to say the least. Another little tidbit is we are not quite sure where we are going but I know God is using this time to teach me to lean on Him and know that He already has it all worked out. We are looking at what is on the market now in Isle of Hope and Dutch Island and if nothing fits us, we will rent and just be patient and wait for the right house. Now this of course is not ideal, but it is what it is and I am convinced it will be quite an adventure if I can just take a major chill pill and keep on trucking, which by the way is not very easy for a crazy hormonal pregnant girl. Oh, one more thing....did I mention Chris will be in China for the whole week before the closing??? Oh, yeah there is that too! :) Can't wait to see where this crazy train will take us!
I am so proud of Davis because he decided this week that he wants to learn to use the big boy potty!! Woohoo!! I think it will be so good to be able to work on that here in our house before the chaos of moving starts. Let's just hope he wants to keep it up because if there is one thing I've learned, it's that you can't make someone go to the bathroom, especially a strong-willed, stubborn as an ox little boy.
Good luck to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment