Saturday, April 7, 2012

Camera eyes

Do you ever have a day when you wish you had a camera literally in your eyes??? I had one of those moments this morning! I went for a walk and as I was coming back down my street, I saw one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life. We went to pickup the boat last night to get it all cleaned up for our inaugural outing on Monday, and Chris and Davis were up at at 'em early to get started. Davis was stomping towards me in a full pirate costume holding an old broken yard hose exclaiming, "Arrrgh Matey!" I wish so bad I could have snapped a picture to last forever, but instead I will have to try and remember that precious image of my little boy. Today has been a beautiful day in Savannah, a berry pickin' kinda day for these boys. Can't wait until tomorrow to celebrate the risen Savior Jesus Christ!!!!!!


Oh how I love my beautiful Hopie girl! Best dog in the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment