Friday, April 6, 2012

Hopeful

Today is Good Friday and for me that means a day to think about what my Savior did for me. Not only did Jesus suffer a torturous death on the cross but his Father, God, had to watch as He knew it was for the love of the whole world. That's the thing about my God's love. He loves us ALL, not one more than any other, and He wants each and every one of us to come to a personal relationship with Him. I am so thankful I know Him and thankful for Jesus dying on the cross for me! I have hope because I know what my ultimate future holds no matter what this world may bring. Happy Easter weekend!!

As many of you know, our house has been for sale for a year and a half. It showed for a 2nd time last night to same family and then today to a different family. More than anything, we want God's will so that is just what we are praying for! Here is a link to the listing! If you have any friends looking please send them our way! It is an awesome house and we have absolutely loved it!
Our House

1 comment:

  1. Would you consider renting it for a year? Know a great family looking to relocate her from Williamsburg. They need a house.

    ReplyDelete