Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Little Gwynnie

Well, of course time just keeps on flying by! My precious little bug is already 7 weeks! Let's see since I last updated she took her first bottle of pumped milk and loved it. Her big brothers took turns feeding her which was hilarious to say the least.

Chris and I were able to go out for our first "date night" in a long time and Mimi and Poppy babysat Gwyn. They said she was absolutely perfect, funny how grandparents always say that. :)

I had to take her to the doctor around 5 1/2 weeks and she already weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs! Today, she had to go back to get a checkup for her first cold. Thank goodness she is just a little stuffy but she weighed 10lbs 12 oz! Wowzers this girl is a good eater! She smiles at us and even tries to "talk" sometimes with little coos. It is so precious and even though she is still waking up to eat usually once a night, I don't even mind because she is so darn cute looking up at me with her little sideways grin.

Here she is all dressed up from church snuggling with daddy and waving at the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment