Saturday, March 24, 2012

Feeling a little old

Well, today is a day that I have talked about for a LONG time! Today, my little brother turns 18! WOW! Time flies!! I remember the day of my 18th birthday, my little 5 year old brother bouncing around and all my friends saying, "Just think, when William turns 18, we will be 31! Whoa that is soooo old!" Haha, well the day is here. Thankfully I don't feel soooo old, but it is a day when I reflect back on how fun and fast life goes by. I am thankful that God has blessed me with such a talented, kind, and hilarious younger brother. I truly don't know what life would be like without him, oh yes i do...BORING!
I love you William!!
No worries, he's not grey yet! He had just finished a performance as Daddy Warbucks!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! He has grown into a handsome young man!! It was just yesterday when we visited from Athens and he was bouncing around the house...Aya Aya...(not sure if that is yall's correct spelling??)

    ReplyDelete