Monday, August 22, 2011

Brothers

Brothers are FANTASTIC!

Full of energy
Amazing playmates
Never ending fun
Totally crazy
Aggravating as all get out to each other
Silly little monkeys
Tremendous blessings
Irresistible cuties
Constantly getting dirty

The list could go on and on, but you get the idea! Over the past few months, Grady and Davis are really starting to play together a lot more. Davis mimics everything Grady does which can be hilarious or insane depending on what it may be! I feel like most days I should just wear a black and white striped shirt because pretty much I am a professional referee at this point. These two little hams can sure duke it out. Davis is unfortunately in a biting and pinching phase and Grady is in an antagonize the crap out of Davis stage so as you can imagine, it makes for hours of wild and wacky fun! Can anyone tell here why I am soooo excited for preschool to start???? Truthfully though, I thank God for their relationship. I was an only child for 13 years and I prayed and prayed and prayed for a sibling. I look at them playing and pretending and driving their power wheels together and it really does bring a smile to my face. It is something I never got to experience first hand until now. I am praying that in this crazy world we live in, they will choose each day to be a light for God. Here is a real quick dance video from this morning. Dancing is one of their absolute favorite past times!
Hope everyone has a great week!

And to all you Savannah, Pooler, Rincon readers PLEASE don't be shy about asking me to come by and pickup some stuff from you for the Second Harvest Food Bank. I know everyone is so busy with work and school but I still have two more weeks before carpool begins so I would love to pick them up from your porch any time. I talked to the food bank today and they said they really need protein items; ie peanut butter, canned meats and "meals in a can" (ravioli, beef stew, etc)
My email is elizhope19@yahoo.com. They were so thankful that we are all doing this. Thanks to all those who have already dropped off goods. We are getting so excited about delivery on Monday!

FYI, This isn't some kind of crazy endorsement for Diego :) We just really love the song! Then of course at the end, Davis remembers he really just wants his juice. Hilarious as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment