Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pretend

Aahh the fun we can have around here with a little bit of toilet paper and soccer socks! I was the nurse, the ottoman was the ambulance, and these boys had some pretty serious injuries. I don't get to play too much these days, but I sure love sitting down for a few minutes to look at these cute faces and hear their little imaginations at work. I used to love to pretend when I was little, and it makes me feel just plain happy to see them playing. I know how fast this time will go because all too soon they will be way too "cool" to pretend silly stuff with mom. :( I am surely enjoying it while I can.
Today is Tuesday, October 2nd and that means two things; Davis is exactly 3 1/2 years old and Gwyn is already 8 weeks old. Gwyn went three nights in a row last week sleeping 10:30-7 but now it's back to waking up between 3 and 4 AM. I sure hope having her real crib next week will help! She started blowing little bubbles this weekend and moves her mouth around in the funniest way when you talk to her as if she is trying so hard to talk back to you. It is so funny. The rest of this week will be quite an adventure jumping between grandparents' houses, but I am sure we will make the most of it.
8 weeks old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment