Sunday, October 30, 2011

Writer's Block

Hey there! Well, let's just say I really do know now what writer's block is. I'm just kinda in a fog lately about putting things down on paper so until i get my brain back, i will just get you up to speed on what's going on with our little family this Fall. The Rock N Roll is now 5 days away!!!! I am so nervous, excited and relieved all in one. 23,000 people is very overwhelming but Sarah and I have our plan and we are sticking to it. Hopefully we will be right at our goal time and she can enjoy the sweet victory over her first half marathon after 2 hours and 10 minutes of grueling pain! After the race Chris and me and the boys are leaving for a short trip to DISNEY! This will be Grady's second visit but Davis' first and we are all really excited. Grady has been tearing links off of a paper chain to count down the days and we have been thinking about all the fun things we want to see and do. We are going to Sea World on Sunday and Magic Kingdom Monday and Hollywood Studios Tuesday and home. Short but sweet. My awesome Uncle Gregg works for Disney so we are able to stay with him and my Auntilus (as I like to call her) and they get us into the parks which is absolutely amazingly kick butt! Anyway I'm sure there will be a million and one photos to share and I can't wait!

This year, we have "Fall festival-ed" ourselves out and its not even actual Halloween until tomorrow! We went to the Greek Festival and ate yummy gyros and watched the dancers which is always a blast every year.
Grady, Davis and Lilly Gayle cheesing for the camera.  Please check out that pose from Stella on the right! Priceless!!

Davis was so excited that his Mooma was there too
The kiddos had fun learning the Greek dances

Next it was off to Oatland Island for the Halloween Hike. 
Lilly Gayle, Grady and Audrey
                                 Little Warren monkey                                
 Real cowboys ride ponies!!! :)

Next, we took the boys to pick out pumpkins. Took about 5 seconds and away we went!

Then it was off to the Yacht Club for Halloween Hayrides. 

Last but not least, Chris and I took the boys to the Roundhouse for their Halloween event. They both love trains and really had fun riding the "spooky" train and trick or treating around the old cars.
Daddy helping them decorate their pumpkins
Mommy and her little men
I can honestly say, I will be very happy when November 1st gets here! Lots and lots of fun but its time for these two cowboys to retire for a little while! 
Our Sunday School class was great today and thanks to Dow I will be thinking on this verse in the week ahead...
" Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ. As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, “YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY.”1 Peter 13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment