Monday, November 19, 2012

Turning Into Men

Weekend before last we celebrated two of my precious first cousins 21st birthdays! It was rather nostalgic for me because I remember when each of them was born. One of them told me he felt as if turning 21 was kind of like a mini "mid-mid life" crisis. I laughed but also understand exactly what he meant. Seems like yesterday when I turned 21 and thought whether I liked it or not, I had become a grownup. There are a lot of perks that come with age but also, as we all know, there are stresses, dilemmas, and lots of hard work that come with it too!! It's funny how once you hit the 30's, college life seems almost a blur. I can't really believe that so much freedom and responsibility is just thrown at 18 year old kids and we actually survive! That in my eyes is nothing short of a miracle. I am so very thankful for a big family to love and have fun-filled reunions with that are always full of excitement and laughs! 
 Fishing with Papa and Daddy

 Gwyn got lots of Great Auntie lovin' from Aunt Jahn and Aunt Sally while the boys enjoyed fishing and riding 4 wheelers with Uncle John and Uncle Gregg!

 Happy Birthday Chance and John Carson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment