Monday, August 6, 2012

The Perfect Due Date Except No Baby

Well, as I sit here on my last morning of "freedom" for a little while, I am filled with so many mixed emotions...nervous yet excited mainly. I cannot wait to meet Gwyn!!
My due date was Saturday and it turned out to be a terrific day even though I have been counting down to it for 40 weeks and still didn't get to meet my little girl! My in-laws took the boys and their cousin to the Dino exhibit and from the looks of things, they had a blast!
While they were gone Chris and I enjoyed a peaceful brunch at my favorite spot, J. Christopher's and then headed to pick out my pandora charm for Gwyn! Her birth stone is a peridot and since I love flowers I picked this one!
Then Chris surprised me and drove to Sears to tell me that after all my begging and pleading, he is getting me a treadmill! Might sound crazy to some, but to me it was the most exciting, best present I could have ever been told I was getting! I can't wait to hop on it!!

To top it all off, Saturday night one of our best friends' little sisters was getting married and we had been very sad at the thought of not being able to go, but as it turned out, we were able to party the night away. It was so much fun and a great way to spend our last night out before we head to the hospital tonight.
 I will keep you all posted!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment